Heavy Duty Industrial — Alstom 11N1, 11NM, 11N2
Liburdi Advanced Repairs for all Expensive Critical Turbine Components:
- Shroud Blocks,
- Combustor Segments,
- Transition Hot Gas Case and Vane Carrier,
- Fuel Nozzles.
Component Life Extension — Savings for the Operator:
Conventional repairs carried out by others are limited to weld repairs and strip/recoat. The parts are then typically retired after 50,000 - 70,000 hours of service per OEM convention.
Liburdi's Advanced Repairs are designed and proven to extend the reliable service life to 100,000+ hours. This can amount to a maintenance savings of $900,000 - $1,800,000 at the time of engine overhaul.
Savings = the difference between the cost of new parts and the cost of the Advanced Repairs.
Liburdi's Advanced Repair Processes:
- Full Solution Rejuvenation® (FSR®) to restore Blade and Vane alloys to as-new alloy strength,
- Internal Cooling passages Stripped and Recoated — new coatings internal and external,
- Stage 1 Blade L3667 Oxidation Resistant Tip Weld Material — to maintain engine performance,
- Stage 1, 2 Blade Coating Upgrades — TBC,
- Stage 3, 4 Blade Coating Upgrades — Silicon Aluminide,
- LPM® High Strength Powder Metallurgy Restoration for Vanes,
- Repair and Upgrades for Combustor Components.
Entire fleets have benefited from Liburdi's Advanced Repairs to reliably extend life — 100+ Sets Repaired.